EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Special Report - How to get it for FREE

Hello Everyone,

When I first began marketing online back in 1996, there
was one guy who was a leader in the industry (by the way
he still is). That was Jim Daniels.

He had his first top selling book back then, this was a
real paper and ink book before e-books became available.
I wanted his book and was going to buy it. Then Jim
announced a contest that he was running. The prize was
a copy of his book delivered to your home by postal mail.

I wanted that book so much so I entered the contest and
told myself that I was going to win. Sure enough I did!
Positive thinking does work! I was so excited when I
received that email from Jim saying that I had won.

Jim's book really helped me get my business going.

Jim has been making a living off the web for 10 years
now. He has just released a secret "blueprint" that he's
been using. Not only is it responsible for his impressive
profits, his clients have been having great success with
it as well.

The special report is called:
"The New Age Work At Home Plan: Internet Based
Financial Independence in Simple 10 Steps."
http://www.webbusinesswizard.com/app/?af=403566


This plan book is really shaking things up by revealing the
exact strategies being used to shrink to global workforce.
If you do not want to work for someone your whole life, this
is the book you need to read.

Jim is generously allowing my subscribers to download it
today at no cost...
http://www.webbusinesswizard.com/app/?af=403566

*IMPORTANT*: Here is how to get it for free. Otherwise
you will have to pay $97 for it. When you scroll down to the
order form, click on the Gold Key to bypass the order form.
That will take you to a page where you can get it for free.


Sincerely,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
http://everydaybusinessonline.com

P.S. If you do not want to work for someone your whole life,
you need to read this special report...
http://www.webbusinesswizard.com/app/?af=403566