EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My PC was Slow, Crashing, Freezing!

EBONews - Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Hello Everyone,

Is your PC running slowly, giving you error messages,
crashing or freezing?

Mine was, and it was so annoying! Start up and shut
down was slow. Even programs were slow to load
and slow to close down. Switching from one program
to another and even going back and forth between open
browser windows would seem to take forever.

My computer was even telling me that it was low on
virtual memory when it shouldn't have been! Then I started
getting a blue screen every now and then that would say
something about an error and the computer was going to
shut down to prevent damage.

I have a Dell computer and it is not that old. It had
always worked perfectly up until lately, so I went
searching online to try to find out what would be
causing these problems.

I found out that the Windows registry will become
overloaded with redundant entries created by the Windows
operating system or other software. Many of these entries
are no longer needed or used by Windows and may well
disrupt the smooth running of your system.

A lot of this can be left over after uninstalling programs.
Windows communicates with its registry dozens of times
every second and broken registry keys can make that
communication difficult and slow.

So I went searching for a software program that would
check my computer and fix any errors it found.

I read over a lot of reviews about the many different software
programs available and Error Nuker looked like a winner.

So I downloaded it and let it do the scan. It found 424 errors!
I then registered it and let it do it's cleaning. My computer now
works like new! I have not had any problems since.

I highly recommend this software program for all PC users.
There could be dozens (possibly hundreds) of "time bomb"
Windows registry keys and files, just waiting to create havoc
with your system.

Over time these Windows registry keys and files can begin
to accumulate and, will cause your PC to slow down, trigger
missing .exe or .dll files messages and finally stop running
altogether.

Error Nuker scans the registry for all types of errors. This is
the simplest way to clean up the registry. Download Error
Nuker For FREE right now and let it scan your computer
for errors. You might be surprised to see what's there!
Try it Now!


To your success,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
12, 000 Free Ads - One Click Insertion