EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

EBONews - It doesn't start until tomorrow... sorry!

EBONews - Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello,

I gave you the link to the free membership site a little
too early. I noticed this morning that the link redirects
to the main page.

Inside the member area it says it starts tomorrow Apr. 18
midnight EST. I somehow got in early. It could be because
I got the invitation directly from one of the creators, Simon
Hodgkinson.

So you will have to wait until that time to get the lifetime
membership pass that others are already paying $97 to
get access to.

Here's the link again, but don't go there yet as you will
be asked to pay. Wait until after Apr. 18 midnight EST.

Since I am in the membership area, I can tell you some of
the free stuff you will get. There are a lot of niche packages,
PLR articles, ebooks, audios, videos and more that you can
download.

Some of the products are personal use only, but others come
with giveaway rights and private label rights. The personal use
products are packed with great online marketing tips and info
that will help you build a successful business. I was very
surprised to see that they are giving away such valuable
information! I'm sure you will be too.


To your success,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
12, 000 Free Ads - One Click Insertion