EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Spam disguised as comments will be deleted.

I thought that I had removed the ability to post comments, as I knew that it would result in a lot of spam posts, but it seems I didn't disable that feature as I had thought. I'll have to look into how to do that.

So anyone posting "spam" disguised as "comments" will have their post removed immediately. I get enough spam in my email as does anyone else who is in online marketing. It is not welcome here.

This blog is used as a place for me to post issues of my newsletter. Anyone who wants to subscribe and get their updates sooner by email can do so on my website. If I cannot control these spam postings, I will remove this blog and archive past issue of the newsletter updates on my site.

Sincerely,


Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
http://everydaybusinessonline.com