EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

EBONews - Unusual Affiliate Marketing Techniques

EBONews - Wednesday, October 4, 2006

In This Issue:

- Something Different - Unusual Marketing Techniques


Hello Everyone

This week has brought about the release of some big
new programs. I'm sure you know what I am talking
about. You probably got the emails from those who
are promoting them heavily.

I didn't get involved because those products are huge
and very expensive. If you were to invest that much
into a learning program, you would have to spend a
lot of your time working the system! I simply didn't
have the time.

I'm not putting those products down, I'm sure they
are well worth it, but the time factor is what I was
concerned about.

Being a very busy person I was impressed by some
new affiliate marketing techniques that came out this
week (in the shadows of the mega-bucks launches).

So maybe you haven't heard about it yet. But I feel it
is something that you are going to hear a lot about after
all the hoopla over the two big launches this week has
settled down.

If you are in a hurry, click here to find out more
http://tinyurl.com/etjhg

Otherwise, keep reading.....

This book is a real time saver. It is only 50 pages
and filled with "different and unusual" affiliate
marketing techniques.

These techniques were tested on a group of affiliate
marketers before the book was written. The results
were spectacular. Read more about that here
http://tinyurl.com/etjhg

As a huge time saving factor, this book gets right
to the point, no fluff. I like that!

When I first read his site, I couldn't pull myself away.
http://tinyurl.com/etjhg

The one thing that got me interested most was the dozen
or so testimonials from people who tested his techniques
and quit everything else to become full time affiliate
marketers, on some occasions within weeks. The test
results were short of amazing... very high percentage
success ratios!

So now I can't stop reading the book and I am still
taking notes. This is valuable information. And it is
actually very simple. It's the kind of stuff that you can
do right away and see instant results.

Who the heck wrote this book? I don't know, I
haven't heard of him before. From my research, he
is an experienced, successful online marketer who has
apparently been quite low key over the years.

I am enjoying this information so much, so I want you
to have the same advantage and learn these techniques
before it becomes mainstream.
http://tinyurl.com/etjhg


That is all for today.

To your success,

Sue Norrad
http://everydaybusinessonline.com
Online marketing resources, advertising and promotion,
home business tips, ideas and more.