EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

EBONews - Realistic Extra Income for the Average Joe

EBONews - Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to share this information with you.
Please read all this short message and follow the link.
You have not seen anything like this before!

There are lots of ways to make money online - but
most of them require a big investment of either time
and/or money... and that just doesn't work so well
for most people.

That's why I was really excited when I learned more
about Project Payday. It doesn't have any of these
problems. Unlike all of the ridiculous "Make $1,000
a day" ads you see all over the Net, Project Payday
is the real deal.
Click Here for more information.

* It's fun and stress-free
* It's super easy and anyone can do it
* You can start making money in under an hour

Get started today at ZERO COST to you. You won't
"get rich" but their test students have proven it's a
realistic extra income system for the average Joe. I
have never seen anything like it before, and I know you
haven't either. 13 of the 14 test students - all "Average
Joes" with no prior experience - made between $200 and
$2,500 in their FIRST 30 DAYS!

Here are some testimonials:

"I found the information you provided to be excellent!
Easy to read and very informative. I made $40 yesterday.
It was my first day. This is the only program I have used
that I have actually been able to apply and make money
fast. Thank you for your help."
Jeanne Thierfeldt, Kennedy, NY

"I have just read through the entire Project Payday guide.
It is the most well-written, informative and complete
information for newbies on how to make money on
the internet.

I've spent more time and money on other projects than
I care to remember (which either left out important
information, were too confusing or were really just
an ad to buy more stuff).

Yours is the most honest and COMPLETE program
I have ever encountered and I will recommend it to
my friends, family and anyone else who will listen!

Thank you again - you've restored my faith in making
money on the internet."
Charlotte Penn, Yorba Linda, CA

This is a totally NEW strategy for making realistic extra
income online. Check it out ...
Click Here.


To your success,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
http://everydaybusinessonline.com
Check out our Advertising Resources