EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Monday, February 05, 2007

EBONews - What are you good at?

EBONews - Monday, February 5, 2007


Hello Everyone,

In the last issue I wrote about "The $7 Secret" which tells
you how to create small inexpensive reports that sell like
crazy.

However, I forgot to mention that with "The $7 Secret"
comes all the scripts and html pages that you need to set
it up to run automatically and have the payments sent to
your PayPal account. It couldn't be any easier.
Check it out now.

You may think the hard part is trying to think of something
to write about in a small (about 30 pages) report.

Everyone is good at something. There are many, many
topics that could be written about.

If you ask yourself "What am I good at?" what answers
would you give?

I'm sure many of you will quickly think of what you are
good at, while others may think they are not good at
anything. But everyone is good at something, even if
they think they aren't. They just need to stop and think
about it for awhile.

Let me give you some ideas.

I like crafts, especially crochet and knitting. I create
my own designs which I post for free on my crafts
site. I give these away free because it brings in a lot
of traffic and is very relevant, useful content for my
site.

I could design some new patterns, about 3 or 4, pack
them into an inexpensive report and I'm sure they would
sell.

I look around my neighborhood and I see that everyone
is good at something. I see people who like to ski, hunt,
snowmobile, biking, walking, hiking, interior decorating,
crafts, gardening, landscaping, work on small motors,
work on vehicles, painting vehicles, repair bicycles, raise
horses, horse back riding, raising pets, sewing, painting,
hockey, baseball, figure skating, video games, wood crafts,
swimming, computers, minor computer repairs, cooking,
homemade beer and wines, hair styling and cutting, guitar,
piano, songwriting.

One of my neighbors is into motorcycles. He has several
of them and he is always out shining them up and keeping
them in tip top shape. He could easily write a report on
how to keep your motorcycle in good running order and
looking good too.

If you are good at internet marketing, you could take the
one aspect that you are best at, for example, how to get
traffic to your site or how to write ads that get the sales,
and write a small report about it.

This is only a tiny example of what could be written into
small inexpensive reports. There are undoubtedly many,
many more ideas.

If you think this is something you could do, which I'm
sure that most anyone could, you'll want to check it out
for more information on exactly how to do it.
Click here.

To your success,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
http://everydaybusinessonline.com
Check out our Advertising Resources