EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Quick note about the downtime

EBONews - Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that
Everydaybusinessonline.com has been down since
late Saturday evening.

I found out yesterday morning that the server move and
upgrades, which I thought happened the previous weekend...
did not.

I checked my webhost's site and the server move was in
progress. They never even let me know that they had
canceled the weekend before and changed it to this
weekend!

My site did come back intermittently yesterday, but is
completely down again today.

Updates on my webhost's site say that they ran into
technical difficulties but they hope to have everything up
and running again today.

The new forum is also down right now as it's on the same
server as my website.
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/forum

I know many of you depend on the Free Classifieds
Directory
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/adsites.htm
for your advertising needs, so please just keep checking
back, it should be up again soon.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.


To your success,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
12, 000 Free Ads - One Click Insertion