EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

A few Quick Updates

EBONews Updates

The following update was sent to the list on
Friday, November 11, 2005


- What has happened to Websitings classifieds?
- Free E-book

Hello Everyone,

If you have been using The Free Classifieds Directory
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/adsites.htm
you may have noticed that all Websitings Classifieds
have not been working for quite some time.

No matter what you click on, it brings you back to the
main page! I have my own Websitings classifieds site
and I can't login anymore. I tried using the contact link
to contact the owner, but as usual I am brought back
to the main page.

I have no idea what is going on. I would think that the
owner would know that something is wrong by now.

I will leave all those listings in place in the directory for
a few more weeks. At that time, if they are still not
working, I will remove them. I like to give any sites
a chance to come back online before they are deleted,
as most often it's just a technical difficulty that the
owner is working to resolve.


I just want to remind everyone about the free E-Book
that you can download.
"A Complete, Simple, Practical, Easy-to-Understand,
Step-by-Step System for Getting Rich with Mathematical
Certainty!"
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/tsogr/


That is all for today. Thank you for being a subscriber!

Sincerely,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
http://everydaybusinessonline.com