EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

EBONews - I don't know if I should tell you this...

EBONews - Wednesday, October 11, 2006

- This is now Free!

- A big Tip (don't know if I should tell you... )


Hello Everyone,

MYSS! (Make My Site Sell) is now free!
This is great news.

I had bought this e-book in 1999 and then received
the updated version in 2002 at no additional cost. This
was the one book that made the most positive difference
in my online marketing. This e-book definitely over delivers.
Go here now to get your free copy.


MYCPS! Is Now Free, Too!
Make Your Content PREsell! is now a free book.
MYCPS! teaches a critical life skill, one that anyone can
do. And yet it is not taught in school. In the real world,
we simply MUST learn to communicate effectively. The
Internet is no exception.
Get your free copy here.


===> Advertising Tips

I don't know if I should tell you this, it's from the Project X
manual. http://everydaybusinessonline.com/unusual.htm

But it shouldn't hurt to give you one little tip.

There is a free classifieds site that Google loves. Therefore
Google indexes all their pages very quickly. It would greatly
benefit your site, to have a listing on that high traffic site.
To see which site it is, click this link:

While browsing the site, I see that there are thousands of ads
there. So the site sure is popular.

I have had that site listed in the Everyday Business Online Free
Classifieds Directory http://everydaybusinessonline.com
for quite some time now, but have never posted there myself.

I sometimes skip sites if I don't have the time to register, saying
to myself that I will register the next time around while I am
placing ads. But somehow I kept skipping that site.

There are restrictions for free ads. You cannot advertise for
commercial purposes or advertise an affiliate program for free.
I didn't know that before.

But, for only $10 per year, you can become a Gold member
and advertise commercially as well as affiliate programs. You
can have 25 different ads running at one time. You can also
include photos, which are hosted on their server. Your ads will
always appear above the free ads.

That is a really good deal for getting high exposure for your
ads as well as improving your website rankings.

For serious sellers, they offer a Premium Membership at $9.99
per month. You get maximum exposure as well as other features
that you can read about on the site.

So, you should have some ads running there all the time. That
will greatly increase your website rankings.
I am going to get a Gold Membership right away.

Contrary to what some of the big "gurus" say, I have always
found placing free classifieds to be very beneficial. If only for
the one way link to your site. One way links are considered
more important to the search engines than two way links
(reciprocal links).

Do you think that placing ads is too time consuming? Well it
isn't at all if you are set up right for it.

An absolute must have is the Roboform software. It will
store all your usernames and passwords. With one click,
Roboform will fill in your login information and submit.

You can get Roboform for free
by clicking this link

However, you can only save up to 11, I think it is,
passcards. I bought the full version and I can save
an unlimited number of passcards. It was well worth
the small investment.

Roboform will also fill in forms that require your name,
address, phone number, etc.

So that saves you a lot of time right there when you are
filling out a form for a classified ad.

Here's another must-have timesaver. This software program
is called DropIt. You type up all your ads into a notebook
text file. Then open it in DropIt. With a click and a drag,
DropIt will drop your ad into the classified box. No more
typing it over and over!

You could just type your ads in notebook and use it to
copy and paste from. That still saves you time, however,
what I like about DropIt, is that it's main window is always
on top of your computer screen. You can move it to the left
or right, wherever you want it and it will stay on top of the
page so you can easily access it. To get Dropit out of the way,
just minimize it to your system tray, where a right click of the
mouse will bring it back.

You can get the free trial version here
http://www.spinnerbaker.com/dropit.htm
It will only run for 30 days, then you have to pay $10 to
register it. Well worth it!

I actually got the free version years ago that did not require
you to register. I am still using it.

Here are some more high traffic sites where you can post
your ads and get good quality one-way links.
AdlandPro
SearchBigDaddy
Epage
Zeoh Marketing Solutions


I hope you have found these tips useful. You may want to
save this newsletter if you are in a rush today, then come
back to it and follow the links to start your promotions,
as well as get the two free e-books listed above. MYSS
is a must-have.


That is all for today.

To your success,

Sue Norrad
http://everydaybusinessonline.com
Online marketing resources, advertising and promotion,
home business tips, ideas and more.