EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Easy, Free Way to get an Explosion of Traffic to Your Site.

EBONews - Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2007

I have been testing this new, and very different type of
traffic generation program that has been in beta for the
last two weeks.

It is launching to the public today. I want to tell you my
own experience with it.

Did you know that there's a way to legally "steal" traffic from
high-traffic websites and redirect it all to your websites?

Well, I didn't. But this new program is a very legal way to
do just that. It's free to join and use too!

This new free site that just launched today will explain it all
in plain English!

I absolutely *highly* recommend that you take a look at
this if you're interested in driving a lot of free traffic to your
website: Click Here Now!

During my testing of this new system, I have been amazed.
It's one of the best things to come along in a long while.

I know you're itching to find out how it works...
Go here now and find out.

To your success,

Sue Norrad
P.S. There's a way you can actually get paid cash,
directly to your PayPal account, just for putting some
code up on your site. It's all explained right after you
sign up.

Everyday Business Online
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/
Check out our Advertising Resources