EBONews - Online Advertising and Marketing

Tips and information on advertising online, website promotion, business and marketing.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Today's The Day!

EBONews - Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In This Issue:

- Free Report available today

- AVG anti-virus tip

- Free Advertising Forum Update

Hello Everyone,

Today is the day, at 12 noon EST, Jonathan Leger is releasing
a new free report that completely obliterates the myths about
Google (and then goes on to show you what DOES work).

Click Here To Get It Now.

And remember, he'll pay you for referring other people to this
powerful free report. He'll even pay you for anyone they refer
as well.

==> AVG anti-virus Tip

The Free AVG anti-virus is a great program for protecting
your computer. http://www.free.grisoft.com

However, I was getting frustrated when it would scan my
computer everyday beginning at 8 a.m.

I would be trying to work and the AVG scanner would
slow my computer down considerably. I would right click
the AVG icon and bring up "Show scanning process" and
pause it now and then so I could get something done
quickly.

It would take over two hours to scan my computer and
this was becoming very frustrating. Then I decided to see
if I could re-schedule the scanning time. I had tried to
find out how before, but I guess I didn't look hard
enough. I found it this time.

Right click on the AVG icon in the lower right hand
corner of your computer screen. When the box comes
up select "Launch AVG Test Center", in the left hand
column click on "Scheduler", click on "Test Plan in
Basic Mode", down at the bottom click on "Edit
Schedule". From there you can change the time of
the daily anti-virus scans. Choose a time that your
computer will be on, but you will not be using it.

Without any other programs running, it will now
scan my computer in less than an hour.

==> Free Advertising Forum Update

I have made some changes to The EBO Online
Marketing Forum
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/forum

The 2 forum categories "The Free Advertising Forum"
and "General Online Marketing Discussions Forum" have
been combined into one.

So you can still post free ads, and discuss online
marketing in "Free Advertising and Online Marketing
Discussions Forum".

However, you still have to follow the posting rules.
No garbage ads, keyword and link stuffing ads.

So many were going to the Online Marketing Discussions
forums and posting garbage ads. They either can't read
very well, chose to not read the posting rules, or simply
didn't care about following posting rules. They have all
be banned from further posting. I will keep this forum
clean and respectful.

If anyone does start an interesting topic about Online
Marketing that will generate some discussion, I will
consider pinning it at the top for awhile. Any topics for
discussion cannot have ads in them, but a signature file
at the bottom is fine.
http://everydaybusinessonline.com/forum


To your success,

Sue Norrad
Everyday Business Online
12, 000 Free Ads - One Click Insertion

Labels: , , ,